Ultra Heat Rejection Glass Film
For architectural glass film and building film, TopCool G50 Ultra Heat Rejection window film is your best choice! This energy saving film has been developed with latest patented technology.
TopCool G50 film offers the following performance:
Patented-technology: Developed by our patented multi-layer technology & manufactured by our own factory in Taiwan.
Ultra Heat rejection: Reflects 90% heat and IR rays from your glass, stay cool in car and reducing air-conditioning costs & electricity bills.
Natural Green Tone: High VLT at 58% providing good visibility and does not shade natrual light.
Glare reduction: Low internal refection rates, reducing glare and internal light reflections for .
99.9% UV-OUT!: Less than 1% of harmful UV rays can reach your passengers & upholstery! Proving best protection from Skin diseases and color fading.
Absolute Bargain: Pay less than half comparing with major brand's top series and enjoy the same performance.
Eco-certified: Made in our ISO9001:2015 certified factory in Taiwan, product meets SGS REACH certification and various test reports.
Durable performance: G50 reflects the heat but not absorbs it, ensuring long-performance and comes with a factory 10-year limited warranty.
Enhance safety: The quality polyester film can hold shattered glass from impact and prevent possible injuries.
- Applied with direct heat reflection materials and coated by patented technology.
- Market's first and only window film that can be customized with various reflective color tones under your demand.
- High transparency with superior UV & heat rejection performance.
- Eco-friendly and non toxic material used, meeting REACH standard and certified by SGS.
- Multiple Quality controlled production.
- Durable life time with 10 year factory limited warranty.
- Visible Light Transmitted (380nm ~ 780nm) : 59.98%
- Visible Light Reflected - External : 20.92%
- Visible Light Reflected - Internal : 20.87%
- Solar Heat Transmitted : 21.72%
- Solar Heat Reflected : 58.50%
- Solar Heat Absorbed : 19.78%
- IR Reduction (900nm ~ 1100nm) : 98.83%
- UV Rejected (290nm ~ 380nm) : 99.9%
- Total Solar Energy Rejected(TSER) : 73%
- Shading Coefficient : 0.31
Execllent window film
- Related Products
- Files Download
Ultra Heat Rejection Glass Film | Window Film Manufacturers - TOP COLOUR
TOP COLOUR FILM LTD. is one of the leading Ultra Heat Rejection Glass Film | window film supplies from Taiwan since 1985.
ISO accredited with rigorous QC processes, TOP COLOUR is the first pioneer of car window tint film, high performance films with extra-protection from the sun's UV and IR rays, and ceramic window film that is equipped with advanced nano-ceramic materials that perform heat reduction and allow high visibility.
TOP COLOUR has been offering customers high-quality window tint film with selections of colors and sizes, both with the cutting-edge technologies and 30 years of experience, TOP COLOUR ensures each customer's demands are met.