Decorative window film PF57-1F
Decorative film, décor glass film, glass decoration film, frosted film, matte film, privacy film
HOT SELLING AREAS:
- Manufacturer supported with factory prices.
- Easy interior remodeling by decorative film.
- Quality controlled production.
- Over 30 years of experience in window film industry.
- 1PLY 1mil window film construction, 1.5mil also available.
- Various colors available.
- Manufacturer of customized Patterns & designs.
- No glass replacement needed, easy application.
- Best implement to interior design and better branding.
- Improves privacy on glass surfaces.
- Durable polyester film with adhesive.
- Window film roll size (width/length) can be customized.
- JUMBO roll for tinting professionals.
- MASTER roll for window film distributors.
- Related Products
JSEF60 Sputter silver film
Sputter silver film JSEF60 is produced by the state-of-the-art sputter equipment that evenly distributes silver particles onto quality polyester film, performance includes: visible light transmission at 63%, UV rejection at 32%, IR rejection at 62%; Total solar energy rejected at 46%, shading coefficient at 0.62. Superior heat rejection capabilities brought by silver metal, which was coated by our advanced sputter equipment. Low haze and reflection makes it the best base material for window film manufacturers.Available in 1PLY structure, 1mil thickness, the silver on the surface of the film is coated by sputter technology to ensure high performance and durability. Can be laminated with different TYPES OF FILM Best source film for window film manufacturer and lamination factories
Safety window film SRCS100-7MIL is a clear polyester film with a 7MIL thickness, visible light transmission at 80%. The high transparency of polyester not only gives it a crystal-clear feature but also suitable for protecting glass surfaces from impacts. Also available in other tinting colors.Perfect solution to personal car / household security upgrades, additional protection against burglars, thieves and robbers. Intruders will spend more time to break in. Safety film can hold the glass fragments together, reducing potential injury from natural disaster such as strong wind or shockwaves.If impacted with enough force, glass will crack but not create damage since it is fixed by the safety film. This is the best way to protect your valuables from smash and grab incidents, and add an extra protection to your glass against projectiles by applying safety window film.
How to install window film